Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Kalysto glanced down at his dagger, removing it from its place at his side. He checked it over before shrugging, handing it off to his brother. “Don’t get your blood on it. I don’t want your smelly Paladin magic all over it either.”

“The Light has no scent. I cannot say the same for demonic-taint, however.” Rhyderi’s response was very calm as he took the dagger from his brother. Once he had a proper hold of it, he began to neatly cut the stitches, and then carefully pulled them out of his flesh with relative ease. He poked at the skin to examine what was left over. The area was scarred, but not nearly as bad as some of the other scars that already existed on his body.

“Thank you.” He handed the dagger back to Kalysto, then began to tidy up the mess of bandages and such around him.

“Yeah, yeah…” Kalysto hissed as he took the dagger back. “You know,” He turned to Desiree, idly nudging her shoulder. “Don’t think that was a nice gesture. I only did that because you asked me to.”

“Try not to think about it right now,” Sephiroth grinned at her. “Just try going back to sleep.”