Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

“Well… that one is complicated. I am a man of pride and honor, yes. However…” Rhyderi seemed embarrassed by this point. “We all suffered after the loss of the Sunwell. While I absolutely positively refuse to drink Fel-blood,” He shot a vicious glare at Kalysto while he mentioned this, “I still have mana withdrawal symptoms like the rest of my people.”

“I deal with it in a few ways.” He continued. “The more conservative will burn manathistle or bloodthistle, in the exact type of pot you are looking at right now.” The Paladin held the incense pot up for Desiree to see. “And to be honest with you… if your son likes it, perhaps you should take it home with you.” He stiffened his posture, his ears going rigid over his head. “Though under no circumstances will I ever permit stealing.” He tried to hand the pot to Desiree. “I never saw this happen.”

“Phh.” Kalysto smirked. “Desi, I’ve grown both those plants. You’ve seen me turn them into tea, too.”