Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord Re: Re: Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

“What circumstances?” Sephiroth snarled. “If you’re talking about… well… me?” He snarled louder. “I was a woman when I gave birth to them. Seres came out normal. So did Dimitri, mostly.” He sighed in exasperation. “Why are we having this converation again?”

“The only reason I’m concerned about the press,” He grunted, shaking his head, “Is because yes, in the past I would have broken cameras and so on… but they… they watch my every move. I don’t want to give the public a reason to turn against us and burn my house down.”

“I am not sure that I know what you are talking about,” Edgeworth frowned. When the lid was removed from the lasagna, he began to cut into the layers of fresh hot pasta, meat and cheese, serving a generous portion along with the bacon carbonara onto Dimitri’s plate. He made an equally generous serve for himself, then relaxed again, turning the television on.

“If you don’t like it, we won’t go there again.”