Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Seferia
Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Seph* You were less than argumentative when you were sent out to stupid assignments such as checking on a reactor in some backwater town called Nibelheim. You were also less than argumentative toward whatever Jenova told you to do, Seph. Only recently have you started to make your own decicions. *pauses for a brief moment before broadly smirking* Or just agree with mine.

*shakes her head* And who said that I have stopped challenging authority. Do you see me bowing down to you every morning, hm? *grins at him*

*She continues to massage Orion’s back in order to assist him in calming down* And speak to your son on your own if you do not believe me. I’m only telling you what he’s transmitting out.. *shrugs*

Cael: *tilts her head as she watches Iris then nods, grinning* Lie this. *grabs her fork then pokes some of her food and holds it up for Iris to examine* Rie? *grins, proud of herself*

Do you remember if there was any special qualities to Cael? I can’t remember anything significant about her…