Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Seferia
Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Orion’s behavior and pats his back, being careful not to touch his spines. She looks up at Sephy then softly speaks* You were more docile and broken in that I ever was when you were younger Seph. And don’t try to deny it; I did interact with you as a child and saw how much you’d retreat at the slightest sign of danger. And what exactly do you mean that I should know that? Which part are you referring to? I defied authority no matter how they tried to enforce their rules upon me. *shakes her head*

Anyway, it seems this little one is complaining about wanting to sleep on his own and having wetted himself. Not that it should matter much to him yet, he still wears diapers. *pets to back of Orion’s head*

Cael: Fork. *nods and grabs the fork* Thish? *notices how Leo is eating then begins to loudly giggle* Fun! *points over to Leo, holding out the fork in his direction*