Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Seferia
Keymaster

Jenna: *jumps at the sound of all the thumps then frowns as she considers how heavy the items must be in order to make that sound. Her frowns deepens as Seph mentions that she has problems reading. Thus, she loudly snorted at the man’s suggestion and scowls* ~I can read instructions just fine. It’s only when there’s more complex words that are usually found in literature or other non-instructive written works that I have problems, Seph.~ *her anger toward the slight insult would be clearly felt along with the communication*

*Jenna snorts once more then opens up the closet and reaches down to pick up Orion. She firmly grips the boy around his midsection and lifts him up. She’d ignore all struggling and noise that the boy makes as she picks him up* ~Still, I think I’ll have you look after him like you suggested. That sounds like the most logical solution.~

*she walks out of the room and quickly heads downstairs* ~Iris, please hurry up with the meal. I had to leave the children in the nursery unattended for a bit. So, I’d appreciate it if you can get up there as soon as you can.~ *Not long afterwards, she walks into the room that Seph is working in and sets Orion down* There.