Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* We’re running out of rooms in the house… *scowls and moves over to Chimera as he hears the mewling, then frowns at Cael* Bad. *picks up Chimera to calm him down, also reaching down to pat Cael on the head* You shouldn’t pull on his ears. It hurts him. *frowns in thought and glances out into the hallway* I’ll move the training area downstairs. It’s more than big enough to accomadate three children’s beds. Unless you would rather move them into one of the empty rooms downstairs. That guest bedroom I kept you in while you were sick is free.

Zack: *grins nervously* I’m not going to call you a murderer. I’m too much of a coward to do that. Besides, I like my life, and being able to breed. I’ll let you do what you like… *carries Meirnden with him out of the kitchen and into the bathroom so he can bathe her*