Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Seferia
Keymaster

Actually, it is referring to holding the gun on its side and using the recoil from the shot prior to move your hand more to the side and thus make a smooth continuous sweep. It’s shown in MGS3 by EVA…

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EVA_%28Metal_Gear%29#EVA
“Her weapon of choice (as seen pictured), is the Chinese Type 17 version of the C96 Mauser (The “Broom Handle”). When she uses it she is seen using the “bandit shooting” technique which is the first hint behind her background. This technique involves holding the handgun sideways and shooting multiple targets from one side to the other in a continuous sweep; the recoil from each gunshot guides the user’s aim to the next target, this is a Chinese technique according to Sigint.”

Xelong: *hisses at Aeris* ~And you’re really just a weak Centra girl who was transplanted into the body of a dragon.~ *snorts* ~And my father was in the form of a dragon and thus geneticly a dragon at the time.~

Jenna: Well, that’s the name that we choose, girl. Anyway, on Seph’s planet, there is no Greek culture to create a Chimera myth. *crosses her arms* He’s still not a kitten. ~I don’t know about all the children, I know I’ve heard others complain about your cooking being boring though.~

Seres: No, I don’t think that’s what mother was talking about.. *shakes her head and looks up at the ceiling before hearing Seph’s question and staring at him* Your cooking…? *gives him an innocent smile* Why do you want to know about your cooking now?