Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Aeris: *”I’m a female, my scales are not supposed to shimmer. But some of the older males from mother shimmer like a body of diamonds when they fly overhead. You do not shimmer and you are not iridescent. You have a dull shine because you are still a child. Don’t take offense, it’s only a statement.”* *moves over to chew on the ankle/hocks of the pig and curls the edges of her lips in a toothy grin at him*

Iris: *follows Jenna and peeks into Chimera’s crib* He sleeps a lot… I haven’t seen him awake yet. I don’t even know what colour his eyes are. *looks up at Jenna* Are you going to wake him up and feed him?

Sephiroth: *grunts* They ask questions like that because of class seperation. If you have rich parents and you’re a snobbish brat, you would have been sent to a very expensive school. Just write ‘home schooled’ and leave it at that. I taught you most of what you know, so it is not a lie. *tidies up the papers and begins faxing some finished ones back to the offices in Junon* *”She’s afraid of everything. I bet if you got angry with her, she would be afraid of you.”*