Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Aeris: *”Thank you.”* *grins and bites at the back legs of the lamb, chewing through them in almost no time at all. She wags her tail and chews into the stomach of the lamb, licking her lips* *”Now this is what I call food. It’s pre killed, it tastes nice. And…”* *immediately jerks her head up to spit out the cloves of whole raw garlic and lemon that were stuffed into the stomach of the lamb by the butcher who sold the carcass to Zack* *”Yuck!!”*

Sephiroth: *”Well I do not have any personal issues at this time, but I will mention them if they come up.”* *tilts his head at Iris* What do you want to ask me?

Iris: Um… *backs up and bumps up against Jenna’s legs* I was just wondering if you could, um… buy a lamb brisket. I want to make soup…

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her* I am busy at this time, but yes. I will obtain one. *turns around in his chair and resumes working*