Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Zack: *yelps slightly as the bottom of the bag rips open, causing the blood covered suckling pig carcass to slop out of the packaging and fall on the grass. He holds the bag at an arm’s length as pig’s blood drips from the remains of the packaging* Ewww… *frowns down at Xelong* *”Great, now it’s fallen on the ground. It’s going to have dirt all over one side… yuck.”* *sets the other package down on the ground and opens it up, revealing a skinned lamb carcass* *”I hope you like them both. They were pretty pricey, but you’re worth it.”* *reaches out to pat Xelong on the head, also taking the opportunity to touch and examine his horns*

Iris: *slowly nods her head* I just don’t want father to get offended if I’m suggesting that his cooking is bland…

Sephiroth: *”I am usually quite honest and open with you, Jen. The only time I am not so open with my answers is when something is paticularly sensitive, or if I know it would anger you.”*