Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Seferia
Keymaster

Seres: *snorts at Zack’s comment, not even noticing that Seph has started speaking to her yet* ~I’m too good to be killed by those weaklings. Anyway, I’ve had a bond with Dimitri for years. Father was paniced over us dying because of the Snake years ago and that’s why he gave you one as well.~ *blinks as she realizes that Seph has started to speak and looks up at him* Huh? Paycheck? What’s that?

Jenna: *blinks at Iris’s request then shrugs, not too concerned about the idea* Why don’t you ask your father yourself? It’s not as if he’ll kill you for making a suggestion on something to buy. If you want, we can both stop by his office and you can have me to back you up while you ask, hm? ~Well, I try not to dig that deep most of the time, Seph. Of course, if you were a good, honest, and fully open husband, I would never need to resort to such tactics.~

Xelong: *trots over to Zack, his tail wagging quite a bit and sniffs the bags* ~They smell good! I’d definitely like these.~ *nips at the closest bag, too impatient to wait for Zack*