Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Seferia
Keymaster

Xelong: *nods, even though Zack is not their to see the action and gets to his feet. He allows himself one large stretch to loosen up his muscles then trots over to the door. He sits down on the porch and patiently waits for Zack* ~Ok, I’m here.~

Jenna: *pats Iris’s head* I just would like you to help me take care of the little ones. At the moment, there’s not much to do, but if you help me keep an eye on them, we’d be able to handle any hassels they through much sooner. ~Yes, that’d be easier for a psychic such as yourself. I’m not terribly good at reading thoughts though, Seph. Most of the time, when I read yours, I need to dig deep into your mind to get an idea of what you’re thinking.~

Seres: ~I suppose an hour or two won’t hurt, Zack. It’ll take me that long to get through all this paperwork anyway. Man, they want to know everything about me..~ *looks up at Sephy-wephy and nods* I’ll keep that in mind, Father. Though I do not plan to ever get into any type of serious incident. There’s not even any wars going on.