Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flips through the papers and neatens them out, stapling up the corner before he hands them to Seres along with a black ballpoint pen* If you need a board to lean on, I will provide it for you. You will be filling them out for about half an hour. It just asks for basic answers such as bloodtype, height, weight, fitness level, existing health conditions and so forth. *shrugs and picks up another fiveteen pages worth of documentation, stapling it up* And this is for you to read through. Most of it is boring legal rubbish and I can explain the details in about five minutes if you want me to. *turns around in his chair and continues sorting through the rest of the mess of papers* *”Yes Jen, it is quite good that Kether is slowly becoming independant. Spend some time with the offspring if you feel you need to. I know Iris will really appreciate your prescence and offer to help out.”*