Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Seferia
Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls slightly, not wanting to admit to Seph that he just managed to tickle her and make her feel uncomfortable* ~I do not mind it usually, yes. But… I just wasn’t in the mood just then!~ *shakes her head* ~That child had just finished sucking on my tit and I wasn’t quite ready for sexual gestures. OK?~ *growls in annoyance then shakes her head* ~I just hope that child doesn’t have any fur near his anal passageway. That would more than likely make your job harder.~

Chimera: *loudly mewls and squirms as Seph changes his diaper, having wanted to be warm on the bed. Intead, he’s being flipped about and forced to have his lower section touched. He has several pathes of non-furred, scaled skin, and part of that skin starts at his middrift and ends at the middle of his thighs. Also, the base of his tail is not furred either*