Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Seferia
Keymaster

Maybe, but not likely yet… At least not with Square giving us the denial, denial, denial treatment… Also half the fans want something new and half the fans want a remake and that’s bound to cause problems..

The shades are properly closed, there’s just gaps inbetween the shades and the window that are allowing light to stream into the room. And unfortunately for Jenna, her choosen sleeping posision puts her right where one of those beams hit.

Jenna: *mumbles* I’m trying… I want to be asleep.. *groans, swishing her tail as she continues trying to get back to sleep then snorts and sits back up* I can’t sleep anymore… *snorts in irritation*

Jennah: *grins at Seph and gently brushes her hand through his hair, frowning as a few strands fall out along with the motion* You have such handsome hair.. A pity you let it get so dirty.