Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation Reply To: Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles at Jenna and continues cleaning himself off, moving onto his feet, and the backs of his legs*

Seph: *”It’s not all in my head, I get pinched sometimes when I run. It hurts… and it’s distracting. I try my best to ignore it, but sometimes it is just too much. It’s not all in my head, mother. Really, it’s not.”*

Zack: *”What old man?”* *frowns and sits up, rubbing his eyes* Mmph, I’m a mess… *sighs* *”I taught a few people, Xel. They’ve gone their seperate ways now. Holly is being monitored by current hospital staff at Mideel. I gave them a huge wad of gems to take care of her as best they could manage, but there’s only so much they can do. She needs expensive drugs, and radiotherapy. There’s only one radiotherapy machine accessable to them. I either have to take her on myself, or leave her there and provide the hospital with all the drugs and equipment they need.”*