Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Renewal and then double

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sharp, very pointed in her tone* She is trustworthy, Desiree. In time I shall explain all I know of the situation. But I think things will turn out for the better in the future. Now… *once in the library, she closes the door and removes the women’s sanitary products from her subspace compartment* What is happening to you, you want to know? *sighs, thinking of where to start* When a girl matures enough to begin her reproductive abilities, her body will begin a cycle of hormonal influences. At the end of this cycle, she will bleed. Which is what is occuring with you. It will go away again. All you can do is use the products here to keep it tidy. It’s a naturally occuring event and you should not be concerned at all.

Zach: So wait – you’re a guy now? And Sephiroth’s a woman? That really doesn’t make any sense, mom. I mean… dad? *seems confused* People don’t just do that. Fish do that. People don’t – not ever. So what the heck is going on?