Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Aeris: *loudly yelps in surprise* Where did you come from, Vincent!? *looks upwards, then all around her* Scary… *sighs* I don’t know how much you know about the situation, but we can fill you in – there’s a giant alien like Jenova around, and it’s motives aren’t good… it beat me up asking over and over about ‘the girl’, who I can only assume is Jenna, the lady Sephiroth hangs around with now. *sighs* We need to work out what to do now.

Sephiroth: Indeed. He’ll be occupied for a while… *looks up, scowling at Hojo* Don’t you ever take on any new experiments, old man? You keep doing the same ones over and over. It’s getting boring and very predictable of you. *lowers his head again, ignoring the sharp hunger pangs he has now*

Hojo: Well if I could actually FINISH one of these experiments without somebody breaking it, I’d be able to complete them and move on! *yells* But brats like you keep holding me back!!