Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Seferia
Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* We don’t want any fucking cake anyway. *snorts and glances over at Seph* At least he’s going to leave us alone for a long time… *frowns then pulls her hand away from his back, still angry at his accusations. She then moves toward the back corner of the cage and sits down*

GLaDOS: But Cake is needed for a reward. Positive reinforcement is one of the key parts of my programming. As well as enhancing the truth.

Vincent: *thumps down on the deck of the Highwind just before the engines rev up. He then grunts as he hears the engines start and shakes his head. Silently moving, he heads into the bridge. He looks over at Aeris, but doesn’t seem overly affected that she’s back* I see I came just in time…

Yuffie: *was sleeping in her bed when the engines revved up. She releases a loud squeak as the engines startle her. She then groans and tries to burry her head in her pillow* Aww.. man..