Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth: *her eyes widen as Sesshou comes towards her and tries to form a simple light ball spell using the energy wavelength Jenna just gave her the information on. She hurls it at the tentacle that nears her, then backs up, grabbing at Jenna’s arm, flapping her wings* We have to get out of here. Fly, damn you! Do anything!

Red XIII: Hold on tight. *immediately bounds off in the same direction as Cloud left once Yuffie is on his back, heading for the Highwind* We can regroup and plan a much more organized fighting strategy once we’re all together again… *roars as he approaches the group*

Cid: *yells at Cloud* Get her on my ship, but I don’t fuckin CARE about no alien monster, whatever the hell you wanna call it. I ain’t fighting no monster while my damn baby’s busted, Spike-ass. BUSTED, as in, not going to fly anywhere!! *stomps his cigarette out in his rage* Fuck! Now look what you made me do!

Cloud: I don’t care about your plane. The fact of the matter is, it hurt Aeris, and even Sephiroth was afraid of it. We have to fight it, and kill it. It could be an even bigger threat than the WEAPONs, or Jenova…