Reply To: The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks Reply To: The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

President: Failure is not an option if you want to be one of my elite SOLDIERs, boys. You wouldn’t want this incident to tarnish your records, now would you? *grins at Zack’s silence* That’s right, you don’t. *dusts off the end of his cigar, then takes another puff from it* I’m going to let both of you go for now. But I don’t want this incident mentioned ever again, do you hear? You’re going to go back to your training facility by helicopter, and you’re going to tell everyone that your mission was a complete success. You’re going to tell everyone that you disabled the scientist, and stopped the leak from occuring again. *grins, trying to appear friendly* Those things aren’t exactly a lie. *raises a hand as he hears the voice of the secretary and nods* Leave it on my desk and reward yourself with a break for the rest of the day.

Sephiroth: *lowers his head and scowls at the president’s words, but does nothing to argue otherwise* Yes…. sir.