Reply To: The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks Reply To: The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Seferia
Keymaster

Zack: *nods at the President’s words and quickly switches his camera off. He then walks up to the desk and sets it down as well, right next to Sephy’s. He then looks over at his “pal” and whispers* What’s up with graesy hair there? Why is he so angry with you? In fact, why does he like bugging you at all? *Shakes his head* And how are they going to get Hal’s camera.. *sighs* I wish he was here now. *snaps his attention to the police officer as he arrives and quickly salutes as he would to most figures of authority* Yes, sir. Let’s see. She had long brown hair, but it wasn’t even or styled or anything. It was more like she kind of started letting it grow then forgot to do anything with it. *Scratches the back of his head* And people say my hair’s a mess. *shakes his head* She had this black outfit on that must have hugged her body or something. A gold cape. And these red eyes that looked like they were on fire. I mean, they kinda were strange like Sephy’s, but not like his at all. Erm.. I couldn’t really see much else. Sephy got much closer to her than I did while he fought with her. Maybe he saw more details. *looks up and thinks* Oh, she was wicked fast.