Reply To: The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks Reply To: The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* I don’t know why we’re in trouble. But apparently, we are. *glares at the female TURK and turns his attention towards the glass window in the elevator*

*after another few minutes, the elevator reaches the 70th floor, and makes a loud dinging sound. The doors open, and the TURK walks out into the President’s office/floor, where different people are busy arguing at each other*

Hojo: *yells* Why wasn’t I informed of this!? It is my department, and all the result of my work! If you had told me the brat was coming, I would have at least been aware of the situation at hand. I wasn’t even told about the traitor within my own department!

President: Take some time to cool down, Hojo. *sits back down at his desk again, seeming unconcerned* It was dealt with in the best manner I saw fit. Besides, it was turned into a little training exercise, to see what the fruits of your work could achieve. *clears his throat as he looks towards the elevator doors* Besides, we have company now.