Reply To: The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks Reply To: The past of your main muse: Conquering the ranks

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Sephiroth: We already got our mission briefing, Zack, that slip of paper in our bunk bed area. Why do you want it again? *frowns* Are you truly that forgetful? *sighs and moves ahead* I… *scowls* Intuition, Zack. If you have it, you will learn to abuse it one day, I suppose. Now come on. We have to get a few more levels down before we get to the laboratory. I know of the perfect places to hide. When we approach, I’ll give you a warning. *grunts back at Hal* You, I’ll give you instructions when we are there. Now come on, let’s move into position. *heads down the stairs, boldly walking through the President’s office floor*

Hal: *frowns* Bossy boots. *glances back at the President and flashes him a too-wide grin before running off after Zack and Sephy* This sucks… this sucks… you were worth stealing, baby, but you’re so heavy… *stops to straighten the sniper rifle that he stole from the helicopter on his back, which is falling down and so low now that the butt of the rifle is nearly dragging on the floor and whacking him in the back of the legs*