Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two Reply To: The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: Phase Two

Seferia
Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at Seph* It’s ultimately up to you on whether we stick with this store or not. *broadly smirks* Of course, I probably won’t ever really find it right to see you in drab human clothing. *reaches behind him and gently rubs his back* After all, in my eyes, you are quite closer to being a god than any stupid human. *tilts her head then calmly speaks, as if the answer isn’t really worth much* A human has maximized at one ton, or one thousand pounds, once. *indifferently shrugs and continues to rub his back. However, a slightly devious smile crosses her lips as she hears Seph comment on Aeris’s pleas* Hmm…

Kooril: So, you like hear voices in your head? *thinks for a bit, tapping her foot on the ground* Let’s see, I saw a lot of clothing and store-like looking stuff when I was doing that tracking spell… *looks about the street then grins as she spots the clothing store across the street* Come on, they have to be here! *grasps onto Aeris’s upper left arm and begins dragging the shorter girl toward the store where Sephy and Jenna are indeed in*