Reply To: Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too. Reply To: Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Seferia
Keymaster

Sarge: *pulls a large cigar out of his upper right breast pocket then glowers down at Sephiroth* Why, I’m staring right at them, butterscotch. All you greenhorns here. Hrmph. *paces infront of the Warthog then calls out* Any more questions, ladies?

Another of the recruits, a boy with sandy-blond hair and who is shorter than Sephy by a few inches, scratches the back of his head then speaks up. “Umm… Sir? Why Warthog, Sir?”

Sarge: *scowls at the boy and speaks up as if bored by the question* Because ‘M12 LRV’ is too hard to say in conversation, son. *reaches for his lighter in his pants pocket*

Jackson: *shakes his head* No, but, why “Warthog”? I mean, it doesn’t look like a pig…

Sarge: *scowls and glowers at the boy* Say that again?

Jackson: *scratches the back of his head again* Umm.. I think it looks more like a ‘Puma’.

Sarge: *coughs and nearly spits out his cigar before glaring at the boy* What in Sam’s Hell is a Puma?

Jackson: It’s a big cat, like a lion…

Sarge: You’re making that up! *coughs once more then spits to the side* What is your name, buttercup!

Jackson: Jackson, sir… I’m telling you, it’s a real animal! *steps back a bit*