Reply To: The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up Reply To: The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Seferia
Keymaster

Zack: Hey, that’s a bit mean, Sephy. Fish don’t swim around in their own urine all the time. Anyway, when you consider how much water there is in comparison to fish, there is very little urine in the water there. *Shakes his head and continues eying the menu then whispers to Hal* You can get the lobster, if you want, but I’m thinking about this. *poitns at a crab and sword-fish like fish entree* That definitely looks good. *looks up at the menu for a brief moment and looks around, having made up his mind as to what to eat. His eyes stop roaming as he spots Jenna. At first, all he could do is blink and try to figure out if she were real or not, but eventually, he just begins to snicker* Hey, Sephy, look behind you. There’s some strange woman in the weirdest outfit I’ve ever seen. I mean, she’s wearing a cape!

Jenna: *nurses her drink and pretends not to pay attention to the boys. However, her eyes lock upon Seph for another few moments. If he has developed enough to be sensitive to psychic probing, he’d feel an “alien” presence poking about his surface thoughts, though it is trying to be gentle about its investigations*