Reply To: Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy Reply To: Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Seferia
Keymaster

Noemi: Well, sir, they are very impressive immaging machines whether they get you all the data you need or not. But… *turns her attentions to the doctor* Can Jenova really be considered a prototype? I mean yes she’s the basis to Sephiroth, but isn’t he the prototype? I thought he was the first of a group of soldiers that the company intended to create for the war effort.. *frowns in thought* Have you heard anything of the Spartan experiments? I think I’ve read something about that project a year ago or so.

Seferia: *continues to give Sephiroth the same unblinking, focused stare for a few more minutes. Finally, she decides that he’s worthwhile to answer. Her voice would pierce through his head in nearly the same way that her gaze does* ~I assure you that you will not have the ease of available attacks that Sanghelli give to their opponents. You are likely not to have a chance to beat me tonight, boy.~ *turns her gaze to look at Kerash, waiting for her to indicate when they should leave*