Reply To: Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy Reply To: Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Kat Aclysm
Keymaster

Dr Jansen: Those are both possibilities, yes. You may reach all the milestones by the time you are an adult, at the same rate a dragon would at its development level equivalent. You may never reach your potential either. As for the boy, we do not know. The Jenova cells have an adverse effect on the human body, even in subjects that were natural and had the cells added later. We’ve never done these experiments before, so we’ve no idea what answer to give you.

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I’d like to see Gast’s wife and his daughter if they will allow it. *frowns at the mention of Seferia* If this dragon is a juvenile, how will I be able to deel the full power of a dragon? A juvenile doesn’t exhibit the properties of a full grown one. Even you would argue that I am not as strong as Jenova. She’s full grown – I’m a juvenile. How is it an accurate demonstration?