Reply To: Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy Reply To: Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Seferia
Keymaster

Seferia: *doesn’t bother even turning her head to look at Seph, though she gives him a quick glance out of the corner of her eye as he contacts her. At first, she doesn’t say anything in response, but eventually, she speaks to him* ~I am not here to spar with you. It is not the time for that. No, I am here to pick up Kerash and grant her dying wish, to see her family again then to die.~

Kerash: Yes, of course.. *coughs and stands up properly. Slowly, she walks over to Seferia’s side and nods at the dragon. Soon, she is moving toward the doorway, intending to leave. However, just before she walks through the doorway, she turns around to look at Jansen* If you want to test the boy’s abilities, have him remove Seferia’s manipulations over the loud mouthed Doctor Ericsson. Farewell.

Noemi: ~Well, I guess they could have changed things about. Humans seem to like quizing others when they are taken off guard.~