[WORK TO BE DONE] AKA: Work on this forum images.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum [WORK TO BE DONE] AKA: Work on this forum images.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hello!

Just basically listing things we’d probaby want to work on in here.

Topic Buttons
    to

More coming soon. Just putting this here for reference.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hrm.. only thing that is a bit irky is the black line border.. maybe a blue like the blue all the forum tables are surrounded with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, I have the originals, so it can always be retweaked. I’m glad I showed it off here first, rather than just plain publishing it. I’ll slowly convert all of the buttons to these over the next two weeks or so, or whatever. If you have some fun suggestions, throw them in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

I also think that if you made the shading down-heavy like the shading of all the other images in this lay-out, it’d work better. I knew something was irking me about that shading, but I wasn’t quite certain what.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah, I’ll give all the bits to you and you can play around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

If that is what you want. I was just making general suggestions. Most of mine are not that hard to follow through with.

Hrm… note to self thing here:

and another:

http://sdb.neuropod.net/sheets/Capcom/Other/BoF/BoF2/Nimufu.png

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Additional comment:

I hate these buttons:

Will change them soon enough.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Time to revive this thread, since we are completely redoing the style for the new incarnation of our forums.

I think nI can revive the Jenna/Sephy Post and so on thingies. I have the sprites that we used to originally make them. However, feel free to ask for changes. Make any suggestions at all. Also, I will probably send you a copy of the files for the style when you come back on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

More stuff that may be used for the new set-up. It’s still just a “make stuff and decide later” thing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Well.. we need to get back on track in customizing the images here… Oh wells.

I think that once I get my hands on LBP and Sackiroth, I may try to get a Jenna Sackgirl made. Then, I’ll do my best to do photos of the game and get some sort of theme going there. That’d be fun.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nothing going to happen here either.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘[WORK TO BE DONE] AKA: Work on this forum images.’ is closed to new replies.