Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Viewing 6 posts - 176 through 181 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth leaned backwards and as he began to pace backwards and do the combat-dance with his partner, he dodged the swings of the jian blade to and fro. A scowl formed on his face when the tip came very close to his face at one point. With the speed of the swings, he quickly discovered that Jenna had managed to slice off some of the hairs on his left bang.

The close-quarters were not helping – he was at optimum performance when his sword was able to swing. He could do little more at that moment than raise it up and use the thin blade to block. A soft growl of frustration escaped him and finally he stopped pacing backwards to begin his advance. He was rather surprised when he learned that he could block the blade with a singular hand – under normal conditions a strike like that would have cut through his glove and into the flesh of his hand.

With this discovery in mind, he wasted no opportunity in grabbing at the length of the blade. After getting a firm grip on her jian, he dropped his own sword and attempted to tug hers away, wanting to disarm her. In the same fluid movement he attempted to sweep her legs out from under her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna’s eyes widened momentarily as Sephiroth actually took a hold of her blade. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn’t be able to overpower him, for the male was indeed stronger than her. That was even more true for the moment, for the brunette was feeling winded already from what little she had done already.

So, while for an average human, it may look like Jenna was responding with speed and grace, she was just that split second too slow to prevent herself from being tripped by the Silver General.

A grunt of frustration escaped her lips as Jenna’s back collided with the ground. A scowl formed on her lips, though she was frustrated at her own performance and cared little for the fact that her husband had defeated her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth simply held the blade as he watched his partner go down. He looked down at her with raised brows and casually dropped her sword down beside her. In the same movement, he crouched slightly and extended a hand towards her, offering help.

*”What happened?”* He raised a brow at her as the silent question came from his mind. His attention was quickly diverted to the surrounding area, however. The other soldiers were jeering. A harsh defensive growl came from his throat and he barked out at them. “What do you want? Go back to your training!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna pointedly ignored Sephiroth’s hand as she pushed herself back up to her feet. She had just lost, and she most certainly did not want to appear weaker by accepting help from her husband. So, the stubborn woman simply looked at Sephiroth as she heard his telepathic inquiry before she hastily snorted.

Glancing to the side, Jenna glared at the wall, ~What does it look like to you? I lost. You won. Such things do happen. Not even I am delusional enough to believe that I can win them all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”However, I am. I may not be very observant at times, but even you aren’t typically that sloppy.”* Sephiroth replied to her, his attention on the other soldiers. He seemed satisfied that they were dispersing and no longer jeering about the brief sparring match between him and his wife. He turned away from her once she was on her feet, and he began to idly dust himself off.

*”So.”* He decided to press the issue again. *”What happened?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I don’t know what you’re talking about,~ Jenna insisted as she released a soft growl. ~You know full well that any of your men would die to perform as well as I just did. They wouldn’t have even lasted a second. There is nothing wrong!~

Jenna brushed herself off, though her hand lingered on her side for a moment as she brushed past a forming bruise.

Viewing 6 posts - 176 through 181 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.