Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head to look over her mate before she clacked the claws on her gauntlets together. ~I could always make certain that this fool never bothers us again.~

Chris scoffed in distaste at Sephiroth. “You aide an embed a known terrorist. I would not be surprised to find that you are protecting the other one as well.”

Without waiting for a reply, the man left in a huff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What other one?!” Sephiroth yelled, finally losing it. “I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about! I don’t WANT to know what the hell you’re talking about, get out!”

Sephiroth really needn’t have yelled for Chris to get lost though, as by the time he looked around again after his short tantrum, the other man had already gone. This calmed him.

*”He’s not worth it,”* He replied to Jenna via telepathy. *”Just let him go for now. Maybe he will be of use later, if I need to blackmail the one taking care of Seres.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Blackmailing that one? I happen to know enough about his past to be aware that such a maneuver may be disastrous,~ Jenna shrugged and shook her head. ~Also, you’re letting your temper get the best of you. Remember, that idiot spoke of Hojo. That was who he was referring to.~

Jenna then tilted her head toward Sephiroth’s office. ~It smells like our daughter is not doing well with the treatments that she had desired.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled in frustration and sat at Jenna’s work desk.

“What am I to do then, Jenna?” He sighed and slowly shook his head, feeling at a complete loss to the situation at present. “What would you have me do? She decided to take the treatments. I feel as if I can do nothing.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I do not believe there is anything that we can do at this point, Seph. It’s too late to stop anything that she has willingly put herself into,~ Jenna reached over to gently stroke her fingers through her husband’s hair. ~At least, to the best of my knowledge, she isn’t going through as much torture as you went through as a child.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted in annoyance. *”I understand this, but I do not like it. And trying to get anything done today is ridiculous… I can’t even get my contract finalised. Three interruptions already. I suppose the ceiling is going to fall in next time I attempt to get it done.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head over to give her husband a sly smile. “Well, I could always arrange for such a thing to happen. You know how much I enjoy chaos.”

Chuckling, the woman winked at Sephiroth. However, her mood turned completely around as Wesker stepped out of Sephiroth’s office. The man didn’t even bother to say a word as he strolled past the pair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“No.” Sephiroth’s reply was both firm and calm. “I will not have you destroying my place of work. You’re pretty good at destroying things already, you don’t need to prove yourself here.” He let out a soft sigh when he watched Wesker step out of the office.

“That one is good at ruining my plans. I cannot get things done today.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a short snort as she looked over at Sephiroth through the corner of her eyes. “To be quite truthful,” the woman spoke in a deadpan manner, “your plans are great at ruining themselves. I still wonder where the ‘great strategist’ part of your resume comes into play.”

The sorceress then nodded toward the office doorway. “No matter, I believe that you still have a daughter in there that you need to finish your business with, no? You can trust me to handle myself out here. Remember, I can teleport nuances onto another planet.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled out, “Why didn’t you just teleport all these other nuisances onto another planet? I have been trying to get her to sign documentation all damn day. There has been one interruption after another.”

He stormed back into the office and growled down at Seres. “Have you finished signing all the papers, and do you agree to becoming a runner for the defence forces on this island? Because once you’re finished, get out and recover from… whatever it is that’s wasting your time!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres had her arms wrapped around her abdomen, for she was still recovering from the vomitting fit that she had experienced not long ago. When Sephiroth came into the room, she slowly shook her head. “My appologies, Father… I’ll get that done now.”

Coughing as she regained her composure, the girl reached over for the papers so that she could sign them.

Meanwhlie, Jenna simply rolled her eyes. “Yes, I’m certain that’s a good plan of action,” the woman muttered to herself as she settled back into her seat. Snorting, she glanced at Sephiroth’s office door before frowning as she noticed that there were several subtly greying strands of hair in the bangs that were draping over her right eye.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grumbled. “You’d best get it done so you can get out of here and recover.” He stood at the doorway to his office and glared at the wastepaper basket that Seres had thrown up in. “Next time, be aware of the fact I have my own private restroom.”

He glanced out the doorway to Jenna. “Get a janitor organised. I don’t want this room to smell for the rest of the day.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres lowered her head as she went through the paperwork as quickly as she could manage. Grumbling, she replied to her father, “I’ll be fine. I don’t need time to recover… And I didn’t have enough time to rush to the restroom, father.”

Scowling at what she saw as a weakness, she shove4d the papers away from her as she finished the last signature and got to her feet. However, she wavered a bit because the new drugs Wesker had given her to stabalize her system were still taking effect.

Meanwhile, Jenna simply nodded as she picked up the phone to order a member of the custodial staff to Sephiroth’s office.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth observed Seres’s body-language all while she was signing papers. He gave her a short grunt of disapproval and sat down at his desk once again.

“On second thought, see to it that you have the rest of the day off. Recover from your illness, and be back here tomorrow.” He grunted. After a moment he rose to his feet once more. “It smells in here. I think I am going to go outside and do some training in the barracks.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres gritted her teeth as Sephiroth told her to take the day off. However, given that he was indeed her commanding officer, she simply gave him a quick nod before she turned around to leave.

Meanwhile, Jenna tilted her head ot look at her husbad as he passed by. “Heh, heightened senses not good for everything, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted derisively and stopped beside her. “Certainly not… an improved sense of smell is a bane at this current point in time.” He paused, thinking. “Have the janitor bring in air freshener as well. Perhaps open a window….” He tapped her on the shoulder.

“As Seres is now off for the remainder of the day,” He narrowed his eyes and gave his partner a small challenging smirk. “You are coming with me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna quickly brushed her hair aside to hide the part that was starting to grey from Sephiroth as he neared her. WHen he challenged her, she chuckled at him.

“My that enthusiastic to see if speed bests brute strength again? I suppose I can entertain you with that,” she chuckled as she responded to him. Not bothering to give the janitor any instructions, for she figured they already knew how picky Sephiroth was, she moved to follow her mate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Actually,” Sephiroth purred as he stepped out into the hallway, seeming very pleased that Jenna’s commentary pretty much confirmed her willingness to spar with him, “We are not going to test strength against agility.”

He motioned for her to follow, and then he headed down the corridor towards the barracks. “The exercise assigned for this morning that is sword fighting techniques. We will be given a one-handed wooden sword to practise with, it is about three feet long. Our non-dominant hand will be comfortably tied behind our backs. From there, you will join the circle and practise with others.”

He smirked in amusement. “Or just me. Whichever you prefer.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Why would I want to be against anyone but the best,” Jenna haughtily replied. “Anyway, your description is far from adequate. You are aware that Earth had more than one sword technique, correct? Which one would you prefer to me to use, hm? I probably know of some you haven’t seen already.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth felt the irritation return to him. He made a short frustrated growl as he turned back to face Jenna once again.

“Of course I knew that!” He said in his frustration. “I honestly don’t care which technique or style you decide to use. The reason I say that is because I am going to beat you anyway.” A proud smirk made it’s way across his features after he had finished speaking.

He led the rest of the way to the barracks. His immediate attention turned to the others in the yard who were already practising. He slowly shook his head as he watched their sloppy fighting and grunted aloud.

“This group needs lots of work.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You are going to win, huh? Is that an order?” Jenna lazily smirked as she followed after Sephiroth, rather enjoying his show of ego.

As they entered the training hall, she scanned over the ones who were already busy practicing before she wrinkled her brow in thought. “It is quite amazing that you are convincing those from earth into using these ‘outdated’ ways of warfare. Most believe that swords are to be left in the past. So, you should feel accomplished that you are getting this far with them.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It’s not an order, it’s a statement.” Sephiroth folded his arms as he watched the less skilled soldiers attack each other in their sparring session. “We’re teaching them the way of the sword so if they ever have to use it, they will know.” He grunted. “They have more skills with firearms… and I have been mocked many times for not choosing to convert to them myself.”

He scowled. “I do not like them. I am more effective with my sword.” He motioned ahead of himself, waving to the free space in the room ahead. “Shall we show them what a proper sparring session involves?” He smirked. “Ladies first.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna delayed for a few moments in order to continue watching the men that were practicing with swords. As she watched then,s he narrowed her eyes before muttering, “I doubt they can hit the blind side of a bus with firearms either. Hrmph..”

Shaking her head, she noticed that Sephiroth had continued on. So, she strolled over to him, though she made a point of making it look like she was in no hurry. As she reached the room, the sorceress gave her husband a coy smirk.

“My, I suppose I can survive putting up a show for mere humans. Not that they deserve it,” she ran her toungue over her canines as she finished her sentence. Soon after, she reached up to stretch before she materialized a jian into her right hand. “However, I must insist on not wasting time with pathetic wooden weapons.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stepped ahead of his partner and a small amused grin crossed his face as she materialised a weapon in her hands.

“The firearms and the traditional weapons training are equally as important as each other.” He inclined his head slightly and made a soft mocking gesture at her. “Did you not know this? Their personal accuracy with such weapons has no factor on how important it is. In fact, it weeds out the hopeless ones faster.”

He moved to the weapons rack nearby and picked up his sword. He casually moved it to the ready and began to teasingly run a couple of gloved leather fingers down the length of the curved blade. “However, what you did. That was just showing off. You wish for proper armed combat?” He mockingly frowned and made an very over-exaggerated sigh. “So much for my training and education session.”

He delicately shifted stances in a slow and deliberate fashion, graceful. The silver haired male finally moved at the ready position, locking his attention on her. The small cocky amused grin returned to his face.

“Again,” He purred the words out, “Ladies first.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna yawned as her husband spoke to her. For the most part, she cared not whether or not the men under his command treated weapons with priority or not. She still did not think that an average human could perform when it came to proper, fair combat. So, she didn’t bother countering his statements at all. Instead, she just waited for him to be ready.

Once she saw that he was properly ready, she purred out, “Oh, do not worry. You can still teach these welps a thing or two. Though that would require for them to have the mental capacity to catch onto what they are viewing, no?”

Without waiting for any further invitations or taunts, Jenna began to move in. Unlike a traditional weapon though, she made use of the jian’s proper style, regularly swinging and seeming to be dancing with the blade in order to parry and feint as she attempted to make openings.

However, despite her rather fluid display, the sorceress was not moving as quickly as she normally did. Thus, Sephiroth would likely have many openings to abuse given that her reactions were a tad on the sluggish side.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.